- This PreCalculus Curriculum Bundle with Notes, Organizers, and Activities, includes 125 Resources which will enhance your lessons and engage your students. My many years of experience have demonstrated that students like and succeed with varied lessons and activities. In this day and age student$492.50$321.50Save $171.00
- This bundle for PreCalculus Unit 8 Analytic Geometry can also be used for Algebra 2 Curriculum Unit Conic Sections. It cover Circles, Parabolas, Ellipses, and Hyperbolas.This bundle is included in ★ PreCalculus Curriculum Mega BundleI have bundled together eight resources from the unit on Conic Sec$50.75$32.50Save $18.25
- Product Description
This lesson for Hyperbolas from Conic Sections and Analytic Geometry includes Task Cards, Foldable organizer , and a. Quiz It is designed for PreCalculus and Algebra 2 and for some curricula, Geometry.
This activity will reinforce the concepts and give students the extra practice they need to fully comprehend hyperbolas.
Included in the Lesson:
- 24 Task Cards covering all aspects of Hyperbolas. Question topics include graphing, determining the equation given certain conditions, changing from general form to standard form, finding the asymptotes, focus points, vertices, and real world applications.
- Student recording sheet
- Two versions of a ten question handout. The handout can be used as enrichment, homework, group work, or as an assessment.
- All Answer keys
- A foldable study guide on Hyperbolas for Interactive Notebooks or any notebooks. I have included two versions, color and B/W. Two - sided printing is required.
You may also like:
★ Ultimate Calculus Survival Kit an incredible 90 page resource for PreCalculus and Calculus teachers bundled together at a great discount.
⇒ Click here to become a follower and be the first to hear about my freebies, sales and new products designed to help you teach, save you time, and engage your students.
Did you know that you can earn 5% back for future purchases by leaving feedback? Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
Thanks for shopping in my store! Custom requests gladly accepted. If you have any questions or comments please contact me by email me at: email@example.com.
©2017 Joan Kessler (distancemath.com™). Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only. Colleagues must purchase additional licenses or you may purchase licenses for them at a discount. Note: You may not upload this resource to the Internet in any form.