This is an adapted Velcro book that focuses on 7 synonyms for the word "happy." This book has 10 pages, with each page focusing on one target synonym and the final page being a memory check. Each page contains the beginning of a sentence with a synonym for "happy" that can be removed from the page using Velcro. The middle of each page contains a picture and the bottom has the rest of the sentence.
Directions for book assembly:
1. Print off the book using card stock or regular paper.
2. Laminate each page using a heat laminator (Velcro will not stick to film that comes from a cold laminator).
3. Cut each page in half by cutting on the center line. Cut the picture cards apart.
4. Put the book together using a binding comb or staple.
5. Attach the hook side of the Velcro to the back of each picture card. Attach the loop side of the Velcro to each page in the book where you see a gray circle.