This Study Guide for the memoir I Am Malala (Young Reader's Edition) includes:
(1) Prompts for Reader Response Journals.
• Parts 1 and 2 have questions asking for details (to guide students through the first part of the book) as well as Reader Response type responses. A review section includes questions about figurative language.
• Parts 3, 4, and 5 are strictly Reader Response and allows for more student reflection.
(2) Directions for how to do the Journal and a teacher example.
(3) A list of Writing Tasks from which students can select