Are you looking for easy to use, meaningful activities to use with I Am Not A Chair by Ross Burach? This literature unit is meant to make learning fun and engaging for students without adding extra work for teachers!
Inside You Will Find:
• A Table of Contents
• Packet Cover
• Comprehension Questions and Answer Key
• Character Focus: Giraffe
• Giraffe's Response to Problems
• Setting Sensory Details
• Story Element Safari
• Interactive Sequence of Events Activity
• Central Message and Key Details
• Story Retell Template
• Story Order Cut and Paste
• Cause and Effect Cut and Paste
• Story Summary
• Using the Illustrations to Gain Meaning
• Compare and Contrast: Giraffe and a Chair
• Use the Venn Diagram to Write
• Write: Tell Giraffe Why It's a Good Thing for a Lion to Think You're a Chair
• Write Turtle's Story
• Design the Cover of Turtle's Book
• Design a Poster for the Jungle
• After the Story: Giraffe's Life
• Alphabetical Order Cut and Paste
• Opinion Writing: The Best Animal in the Jungle
• Write: A Time When I Was Misunderstood
• Write: What I Want People to Know About Me
• Book Recommendation
• Word Search and Answer Key
Looking for more easy to use, meaningful picture book units? Check these out!
If You Ever Want to Bring an Alligator to School, DON'T!
If You Ever Want to Bring a Circus to the Library, DON'T!
An A from Miss Keller
The Story of Ferdinand
Leo: A Ghost Story
Little Red Writing
A Unicorn Named Sparkle
Don't forget to follow me
, and be the first to know about new products, sales, and freebies!