Also included in
- Character Education (aka social skills) are skills that teachers need to teach just like they need to teach letters and sounds. It is a life skill! The units in this bundle includes tons of visual supports, classroom routines, social stories, songs, engaging activities, vocabulary building, characte$52.00$74.50Save $22.50
- Are you ready for an amazing school year? I’ve got all the printables you need to have a successful school year.Everything in the store is included in this HUGE Curriculum pack (all bundles and individual resources): Assessments, Student Portfolios, Character Education and Social Skills, Math and Li$775.00$1300.50Save $525.50
Teaching social skills and how to interact with others (aka character education) is a life skill and takes direct teaching for little learners. It takes lots of practice and visual supports. These activities will help you build a caring community of learners who will support each other all year long. These activities are designed for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, or first grade.
This is included in my Character Education Bundle for Preschool, Pre-K, and Kindergarten! Buy the bundle and save over 20%!
• General Tips and How to Utilize Class Meetings
• Being & Feeling Thankful Book List
• Thankful Tree Activity (for school and home) includes a parent note to attach a leaf
• Thankful Turkey Anchor Chart (feathers: what they can be thankful for, hearts: how to show others you are thankful)
• I am Thankful for Mini Book or Chart Cards (9 to a page in color)
• Thank You Card Center or Station (cards and writing paper with and without lines)
• Thankful Emergent Reader
• Thankful Turkey Craft
• Thank You Posters for First Responders
• Printing Tips
Check out more Character Education & Social Skils units!
•Red and Green Choice
•Class Rules and Circle Time Rules
•Problem Solving Techniques
•Feelings and Emotions
•Hand Washing Book & Routine
•Clean Up Routine
•All About Me
•All About My Family
•Calm Down Techniques
•Fire Drill Book and Routine
•Safety Drills Books and Routines (Earthquake Drill, Tornado Drill, & Intruder Drill)
•Playground & Recess Rules
•Art Easel Routine
• Lunch and Snack Time Routine
•Line Up and Hallway Routine
•How to Be a Friend
•Arrival and Dismissal Editable Routine
•Going to the Bathroom Book & Routine
•I Am Thankful
•Helping and Giving
Click the ★green star★ at the top of my store to follow me to receive 50% off all new products for the first 24 hours a new product is posted! Visit my store Pocket of Preschool
→ My Website
Sign up for my newsletter and you will receive a HUGE family theme writing center filled with word cards, writing paper, write the room, a teacher page with tons of ideas on how to use it the classroom, and real photos of it in action in a classroom for FREE!
Pocket of Preschool™️. By purchasing and/or downloading this electronic file, you agree to the following terms. For personal use/single classroom use only. No part of this document may be distributed, posted on the internet, copied, edited, or resold. ALL contents of this document are under copyright protection including all content, text, fonts, and graphics, Thank you for respecting my hard word as well as the hard work of the artists whose work helped create this product.
To purchase additional licenses select to purchased additional licenses at checkout or go to “my purchases”, select the item, and click “buy additional licenses”. Did you know there are TPT School Accounts? Tell your administrator and ask if your school will purchase this for your classroom.