I Am Thankful – This packet includes various activities to encourage your students to think about all the things they are thankful for and to remind them to show gratitude during the Thanksgiving season!
This thankful packet includes the following activities:
• “I Am Thankful” Writing Starter - I have included 3 variations of lined paper and the turkey topper in both a colored and black and white version. When finished, this project makes a great classroom bulletin board!
• “Our Class Thankful Book” – I have included both a colored and black and white version of the cover and two different versions of the writing page: one where the children just write and draw what they are thankful for and one where they also write why they are thankful for it.
• “I Am Thankful For” Letter Writing Activity
• “Caught Being Thankful” Awards (colored and black and white version)
• “I Am Thankful For Turkey Spinner”
• “I am thankful you are in my class” teacher cards (colored and black and white version)
★ Please check out the preview to see page samples of this thankful packet and to ensure it matches the ability level of your class.
For other fun Thanksgiving activites, click on the links below!
Disguise a Turkey
Thankful Turkey Book Craftivity
To save over 20%, buy all FOUR Thanksgiving books in a BUNDLE!
★For additional fun holiday products, click on the link below:
Please don’t forget to rate this product and provide feedback to earn credits that you can use toward future purchases on TpT.
Also be sure to visit my store ChalkDots
and FOLLOW ME
to see my new products and hear about upcoming sales!
♥ Thank you so much for supporting ChalkDots!