Also included in
- Many of you asked for it, so I've finally done it! I've BUNDLED my I Can... language skills workbooks! These workbooks start out with basic introductions of the concepts and gradually increase in difficulty. Perfect for differentiation in classroom groups or progressing in speech therapy sessions! HPrice $85.00Original Price $97.00Save $12.00
If you have students working on answering WH questions, this is the product for you! Over 70 pages of professionally designed materials to help your students answer WH questions! This workbook covers WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WHERE, and WHY questions!
This no-prep workbook increases in difficulty level as it goes along. It introduces the concept of WH questions and teaches the difference between each question type (who questions vs. where questions for example) and then progresses to more and more difficult tasks. It offers the support of visuals and multiple choice answers for students who need it. There are also more difficult passages included that don't have multiple choice answers that vary in length and complexity.
It features a visual "slider" that students can use with any of the activities in this workbook. The slider can also be used as a bookmark and is a quick way to remind students about the different WH questions.
In addition to teaching posters, this workbook also includes mini-posters intended to be stapled into a book for students. This is an excellent craft that can be sent home for review with parents.
You and your students are sure to love this workbook!
Workbook Table of Contents:
- Teaching WH-Question Posters (p. 3-7)
- WH-Question Mini-book (p. 8-10)
- WH-Question Slider (p. 11)
- WH-Question Matching (p. 12-17)
- Cut and Paste WH-Question Crafts (p. 18-27)
- Color-Coded WH-Question Practice (p. 28-42)
- Practice Paragraphs with Multiple Choice Answers (p. 43-57)
- Practice Paragraphs For Independent Answering - no multiple choice (p. 58-67)
- Longer Passages for WH-Question Practice (p. 68-75)
- Writing Page (p. 76)
: The WH Question Slider and product cover are included in black and white and in color!
I use this workbook with students in kindergarten through 3rd grade in small group, pull out speech therapy sessions. It would also be great for use in the general ed or special ed classrooms with students of varying skill levels!
You’ll be sure to enjoy the other workbooks in the I Can… series by Peachie Speechie including:
Thank you for stopping by my TPT shop! If you have any questions, please email me at email@example.com
See more awesomeness at PEACHIESPEECHIE.COM
Sign up for the Peachie Speechie Newsletter! You'll be glad you did :)