This interactive book is for children who are working asking for help, especially during their school day. Great for SLP's, regular and special education teachers, , and parents!
● book with boy and girl versions. For each gender, one level has picture cues in the squares where you place the interactive pieces for extra visual support, and one does not have visual cues, for less visual support. (4 books total)
● Question page to send home for parents: includes questions they can ask for each page of the book, as well as a space to write your name and contact information if they have questions.
● question page with 3 pictures to choose from for each question, for students who need more visual support.
For all of the books, the student will match the interactive picture to the picture on the page as they read the book.
This book can also be used to target increasing length of utterance (MLU), verbs, functions, following directions, and fine motor skills.
Thank you for visiting my store!
If you like this product, check out my other interactive books:
- "Where Is the Snowflake?" preposition book FREEBIE
- Leo's Lunch: An Interactive Book for Articulation and Language
- Final Consonant Deletion Rhymes Interactive book
Jill Shook, MS, CCC-SLP
Connect with me on
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you credits that you use toward future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your therapy so I can create more for you!
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my store logo and click it to become a follower
. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.