Interactive books are the perfect way to engage your students while reading. Students enjoy the colorful pictures and finding the appropriate "clothes/uniform" that correspond to each . All pages have a fun rhyme and chock full of important vocabulary to help learn all about people who help out in the community!
- 10 page colorful book
Community Jobs found in this book:
- Crossing Guard
- Postal Worker/ mailman or woman
Other important vocabulary addressed in this book:
- intersection, guard, street
- devotion, ocean, repair, construction, photography
- stable, crops, community
- court, gavel, decisions
- gear, fire, near
- pride, scrubs, comfortable
- conditions, country, missions, brave, courageous, free
- learn, clear, career
- mail, deliver, letters, address
This book also has:
- 10 colorful picture uniforms that go along with every page
- All page corners have a to ensure safe handling for students!
*Please keep in mind that this is BOOK 2. Please click on BOOK 1 to find other community helpers!*
- Increase comprehension through pictures
- Improve student engagement
- Increase receptive language skills
- Review important vocabulary
- Understand and label community helpers
- Increase motivation
- Work with emergent readers
- Work with non-readers
- Improve language skills
- Tactile busy work keeps kids focused and on task!
- and so much more!
Like what you see? Check out my other products at Speechbop!