This resource supports the following Preschool Content Standards:
Math Readiness Skills addressed by this resource include the following:
• recognition and identification of numbers (0-20)
• ordering numbers
• creating sets of objects (snowballs) to match numbers
• comparing sets of objects
• using Math Language
Reading Readiness Skills addressed include:
• recognition and identification of sight words (I, see, can)
• recognition and identification of number words.
You will be provided:
• Eleven Mini-Posters for 0-10
• Word Cards for numbers 0-10
• Ten Frames for numbers zero through twenty
• Materials and directions to create pointers for using the Pocket Chart Activity.
• Directions for using Mini-Posters, Flash Cards, Pocket Chart Activity, Counting Activities, 10 Frames and Water Table Activity
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notifications when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!