If you have students working on describing and categorizing, this workbook is for you! You will receive 80 pages of no-prep, engaging activities to address these concepts. The activities in each section gradually increase in difficulty level, making it perfect for groups of students with varying skill levels. For example, there are activities for basic sorting before students move to sorting items into specific categories.
No color ink? No problem! All pages come in black and white.
Included in this download:
• Cover Page (color AND black and white versions included)
• What is an adjective? Poster
• Describing: Matching Pages
• Describing: Cut and Paste Pages
• Describing: Find and Underline Stories
• I Can Describe: Mini Book
• Describing Slider (color AND black and white versions included)
• Color and Describe Worksheets
• I Can Describe: Card Game
• What is a category? Poster
• Same or Different? Worksheets
• Cut and Sort Activity
• Which one belongs?
• Cut and Categorize Activity
• Color and Categories Activity
• Name That Category Card Game
• Listing Items in a Category Worksheets
• Writing Page
If you enjoy this workbook, you will also love the other workbooks in this series:
I Can Make Inferences Activity Workbook (No Prep)
I Can Answer WH Questions Activity Workbook (No Prep)
I Can Have Conversations Workbook (No Prep)
I Can Use Verbs Activity Workbook (No Prep)
I Can Use Context Clues Activity Workbook (No Prep)
Thank you for stopping by my TPT shop! If you have any questions, please email me at email@example.com
See more speech therapy awesomeness at PEACHIESPEECHIE.COM
Sign up for the Peachie Speechie Newsletter!
You'll be glad you did :)