Work on multiple tagret skills - especially in mixed groups - with this resource with multiple skills. This versatile resource can be used in two main ways; for following directions and for practice making sentences. And the latter skill can be worked on at multiple levels.
Use it to help students follow spatial directions:
Give students directions to place the items in specific locations. For example, in the Zoo Scene, place the monkeys next to the elephant.
Students can practice giving each other directions also.
Use it to help students create sentences using spatial concepts.
You might also like my Sentence Making Fun
Following Directions Bundle
• AAC Core Vocabulary Communication Symbol Sentence Bundle Describe & Locate
• AAC Core Vocabulary Phrase and Sentence Building Practice Game
• AAC Core Vocabulary Roll a Phrase or Sentence
• AAC Core Word Adjective Object Preposition Phrases
• AAC Core Word Communication Symbol Sentences Descriptor plus Preposition
• AAC Core Word Sentence Practice for Speech Therapy
• AAC Core Words Sentence Making Fun for Speech Therapy or Special Ed
• AAC Syntax Project Moving Beyond Single Words
• Emerging Grammar a Practice Set for Speech Language from Words to Phrases
• Following & Giving Directions Bundle for speech therapy special education