Help your students to understand cell structure and function of prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells in your High School Biology class. This powerful interactive study guide provides your students with a solid framework to help them organize and learn concepts. Soon your students will be saying, “Yes, I Can Master Biology!”
• Plasma membrane
• Fluid movement
• Movement across plasma membrane
• Cell surface specializations
• Cell theory
• Cell features – all cells
• Prokaryotic cell features
• Eukaryotic cell features
• Organelles and their functions
This product is part of a 15-part series.
All products in this series:
1. Biological Molecules
2. Cell Structure and Function
3. Energy Flow – Photosynthesis and Cellular Respiration – coming soon
4. DNA and Gene Expression – coming soon
5. Cellular Reproduction – Mitosis and Meiosis – coming soon
6. Patterns of Inheritance – coming soon
7. Evolution – coming soon
8. History of Life and Taxonomy – coming soon
9. Microbes and Fungi – coming soon
10. Plant Structure and Function – coming soon
11. Animal Structure and Function and Homeostasis – coming soon
12. Animal Organ Systems
13. Animal Reproduction and Development
14. Populations and Communities
~ Art of Science and Math
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly! It helps me plan future products to create, to add value to the TpT community.
If you like this style of teaching, be the first to know about my new product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store.
© 2017 Art of Science and Math. This purchase is for you and your classroom. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system, or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. If you are a school or district interested in purchasing several licenses, please contact me for a district-wide quote.