Also included in
- This MEGA bundle is a compilation of the activities I use during reading groups & reading intervention. It’s jam-packed with great ideas to help your little learners become stronger readers! You can use these activities before, during, or after reading groups. Directions for each unit are includ$230.00$299.50Save $69.50
- Help your students master their sight words with this MEGA BUNDLE of fun and engaging sight word practice activities. Sight Words can be tricky and hard for students to learn. That’s why emergent readers need lots of practice. Learning sight words with this Sight Word Practice Activities Mega Bundl$160.00$207.00Save $47.00
Learning to read sight words is a foundational part of any reading program. Sight word reading fluency is often what gives emergent readers confidence in their reading. Help students master their sight words with these I Can Read Sight Word Fluency Activities!
Your students will move from reading words in isolation to reading words in context with these sight word practice reading passages.
On each page, students will
- read the word in isolation for repeated practice
- find the word in sentences
- read the sentences for fluency
- write a sentence and draw a picture for comprehension
These reading passages are perfect for independent practice, morning work, centers, small group instruction, intervention, or send home for homework.
The sight word practice pages are also compatible with Seesaw and Google Slides™ making them convenient and easy to assign as homeschool or distance learning activities.
⭐️SAVE BIG with the MEGA bundle!⭐️
Find all my sight word resources and activities in the Sight Word Mega Bundle and get FREE updates for all newly created sight word resources!
I Can Read Sight Word Fluency Activities includes over 300 pages of practice, including:
- Over 150 sight words
- Reading passages with picture support
- Reading passages without picture support
- Seesaw and Google Slides™ ready
- Two sets with UK/Australia spelling on page directions (colour/favourite)
Students will practice reading sight words by:
- Touching and reading each sight word multiple times
- Finding the sight word and highlighting it in the sentence
- Reading the sentences 3 times for fluency
- Re-writing one sentence
- Drawing a picture for comprehension
The following sight words are included:
a, about, again, all, am, an, and, any, are, around, as, ask, at, ate, away, be, because, been, before, big, blue, boy, but, by, called, came, can, come, could, day, did, do, does, down, each, eat, every, find, first, five, for, four, from, funny, get, girl, give, go, good, got, great, green, had, happy, has, have, he, help, her, here, him, his, how, I, if, in, into, is, it, its, jump, just, know, let, like, little, long, look, love, made, make, many, may, me, more, much, must, my, name, new, no, not, now, number, of, off, old, on, one, only, or, other, our, out, over, part, people, play, please, pretty, put, ran, red, right, run, said, same, saw, say, see, she, show, sit, so, some, soon, stop, take, tell, than, that, the, their, them, then, there, these, they, thing, think, this, three, time, to, together, too, two, up, us, use, very, walk, want, was, water, way, we, went, were, what, when, where, which, who, why, will, with, words, would, write, yellow, yes, you, your
Follow Miss Kindergarten for more fun and engaging activities your students will love!