Also included in
- ALL the Tilly and Frank Social Skills Lessons all in one money-saving bundle!The cutest characters EVER are here to teach kids about social skills!Just a few of the lesson topics (can be presented in any order):★ I can describe so others understand.★ I can play with others.★ I can share.★ I can unde$22.40$28.00Save $5.60
The cutest characters EVER are here to teach kids about social skills!
Lesson topics (can be presented in any order):
* I can share.
* I can play in a group.
* I can understand tone of voice.
* I can describe so others understand.
* I can wait my turn.
About this unit:
- The lessons are designed to be 60 minutes each (divided into to 30 minute periods) and engage children functioning at the 4-7 year old level.
- The lessons rely on puppets for an interactive lesson introducing the topic and two short puppet shows (there are characters included in the set that you can use in lieu of actual puppets)
- There is a social story book to present after the shows (can be printed in color or black and white).
- Each lesson has a thumbs up/down cut and paste worksheet for class or home.
- Each lesson has a group activity.
- Each lesson has a drawing project to help students process the information. This can be done in class or at home.
Other than gathering initial materials and printing out the needed pages, there is no prep work!
Tilly and Frank shows are so popular in my school that teachers will give up their prep time to watch them in action! And students beg for them each week!
Check out ALL of the Tilly and Frank lessons!
Or SAVE money and get the bundle!! Bundle: Tilly and Frank Social Lessons
"Great product! My students can't get enough of Tilly and Frank!"
"If you have one Tilly & Frank, you will want more. I so needed this one for the sharing. Next week I plan on using the I can describe. Thank you!"
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Hi! I'm Cheri, SLP and doctoral student. I'm an Ivy League graduate and creator of one of the first and longest-running speech therapy blogs in the world, Super Power Speech. Since graduating with my master's degree in 2000, I have worked in schools, clinics, hospitals, and private practice. I am a national presenter and have taught students around the world in my online courses. In my free time, you can find me playing soccer with my two teens or reading three books at the same time (in front of the fire, while crocheting).
⭐️⭐️ SUBSCRIBE HERE for access to my library of free speech materials.⭐️⭐️