Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
Spelling activity pack for:
1.3 Plurals that end with s/es (24 words)
Packed with spelling activities!
- Every spelling is on an individual Powerpoint slide for class spelling activities
- Monster Sentence sheets. These include each spelling outlined in print and in cursive for students to practise their handwriting. Each spelling can then be written as a sentence (which can be silly/crazy/happy etc.). Colour and black & white versions of each sheet are provided.
- word searches to consolidate learning. One for each set of spellings (and a solution sheet).
- crosswords on powerpoint for class/group challenges (or print them off for small group/paired work)
- High quality flashcard for every spelling
- Spelling Master worksheets. Ideal for parents. Look at the word, cover it then write it in lowercase and uppercase and draw a doodle to represent the word.
- Scrambled Spellings. Try to match the scrambled words with the spellings at the top of the sheet.
- 2 certificates (Spelling Star and Writing Star).
- Plain text file with every word (use this to easily copy and paste words for your own purposes).
Also includes lots of monsters :)
Black & white versions of the sentence sheets are included for easy copying or laminate the colour versions and use with wipeable pens for students to practise their handwriting and sentence writing with the different spellings.
The words are taken from the Children's Printed Word Database featuring the words most commonly found in children's books during the first years of school.
I am happy to make changes for versions in US-English (please message me with details of the changes you would like).