Acknowledging the success of your students in Maths is easy with these adorable I Can Statement Tags. Perfect to use in the same way as brag tags or in a totally different way to suit your classroom and your student’s needs.
This resource includes 56 tags and covers the spectrum of topics in Kindergarten Math. Both full colour and ink friendly versions are available.
• counting forward
• counting backward
• number names
• 5’s and 10’s
• solving counting problems
• place value
• multiplication and division
• working in Maths
Ways to use the tags:
• Print on sticky-backed paper to use as stickers. These can be added to your student's book when they achieve a goal, or added to the day’s page in a communication journal.
• Use as brag tags. Punch a hole in the top and display on key chains.
• Hand out as little mini certificates to celebrate success. Students can display on their workspace with little binder clip stands, or take home to show their family.
• To save time, these tags have been designed to minimise cutting. Cut around the entire sheet on the outer edge of the black border. Then cut the thick interior lines down the middle. This will create the same sized border all the way around each tag. Yay!
• And of course, laminating is totally optional.
- all the tags are printed across four pages. There are NOT individual pages for each tag. Thus, minimising the size of this download. Check out the PREVIEW to see a glimpse of what’s included.
Includes both U.S. and non-U.S. spelling options.
For more Kindergarten Maths activities, check out…
Volume Activities - Block Building Cards, Language Word Wall and Clip Cards.
I Have Who Has Telling Time Game
If you’d like to find out when new products are available in The Classroom Hub store, click on the green Follow star to be the first to know, or head over to Instagram to see what else is happening…The Classroom Hub.