If you want your students to own their learning objectives, you need a way to display Common Core State Standards that are accessible and meaningful to them. This set of full-page posters is written in clear, concise language that first graders can make sense of, but does not dilute or distort the standard to which it refers. These I can statements:
* Include every first grade ELA standard: literature, informational text, reading foundations, writing, language, and speaking and listening.
* Are color-coded for easy organization and display.
* Have a clean, attractive design that fits any classroom theme.
* Use an easy-to-read, stylish font that models letter formation first graders are learning.
* Will support your planning and instruction as they become an essential part of your decor.
I recommend keeping them in their color-coded sets and slipping them into sheet protectors. From there they can hang on hooks, ready for you to flip to the day's objectives. Nothing to file or stash!
Watch my store and my blog at organizedwiselearners.blogspot.com for information, freebies, and the math "I Can" statements (coming soon)!
Thanks so much for checking out my store. I would love to hear how these posters work out for you.