Journeys Lesson 22
Esther Morris was a young woman who fought to get women’s right to vote.
* The students will identify the meaning of words in context
* Genre: Biography
* Interactive PowerPoint/Notebook
* Vocabulary Definitions
* Sentences: Students use context clues on the slide that give the reader hints to the meanings of unfamiliar words or familiar words used in unfamiliar ways.
* Sentences with graphic illustration and definition
* Use as a Close Activity or Student Notebook
* Quiz ~ The definition is given and students choose the correct answer. Tap the smiley face for the correct answer.