Bundle Pack includes the following I HAVE, WHO HAS games:
- Simple two digit addition (no regrouping)
- Simple two digit subtraction (no regrouping)
- Multiplication facts, factors 2-5
- Multiplication facts, factors 6-10
- Multiplication facts, factors 11-12
Each game list above is a PDF file that includes 4 pages (6 cards per page). When printed and cut, each player's card is approximately 2"X3".
Print these pages on card stock (4 pages per game), laminate if desired, and cut out the cards.
There are 22 cards in each set, all cards must be used to play the game. If you have less than 22 students, you can give students more than one card.
Select a student to begin, and have them read the “Who has” statement on their card. Students must calculate the answer to the number sentence. The student with the correct answer (“I have”) will ask the next “Who has” question. The game continues until the original student has the correct answer (“I have”) on their card.