I HAVE ... WHO HAS? - PRACTICE NUMBERS 1 TO 20 (2 VERSION)
1. Distribute the cards to the students. Each student gets one card.
2. The student that has the phrase “I have the first card” will begin the game.
3. The order of events should begin with the student that has the first card reading
their card out loud saying, “I have the first card, who has…?” (here they would ask
for the answer to the respective number listed on the card).
4. Example using the first card: “I have the first card.” “Who has 1.” Now the student
that has the number 1 on their card under the “I have the..” section, would answer
“I have 1.” And so forth.
5. The game continues with practice numbers all the way to the final of 20. The set
comes with 22 cards.
This game can be played in a class setting, or individually by letting a
student work their way through them.
Please enjoy this wonderfully designed, fun, and interactive game!
Christian Learning Center