Print and laminate for durability.
The first set of cards are analogue to analogue times and the second set is digital to analogue times.
Deal out cards to students. The student with the first card begins by reading their card aloud. The student who matches the time read out is the next person to have their turn. The game continues until one student states they have the last card.
If you have more than 13 students, play multiple rounds until all students have had a turn.
If you have less than 13 students, give out multiple cards.
Please leave your feedback to gain your TpT credits.
If you have any issues with this product or you would like it modified, please contact me at Miss_Beck@outlook.com before leaving any negative feedback. Thank you.
Click on the green star to follow my TpT store Miss Beck for notifications of:
* new products (with 20% off for the first 48 hours!)
* flash freebies
like me on Facebook for:
* FOLLOWER ONLY FREEBIES
* flash FREEBIES
* stay up to date with new products
* upcoming sales
* sneak peeks at upcoming products
* products featured in my WEEKLY DEALS!
• Oclock • Half Past • Quarter Past • Quarter To • Time • Clocks • Measurement • Math Game • Activity • Math Center
• Maths Centre