Engage your students with these “I have, Who has” cards. This fun, interactive tool will help your students increase their knowledge of multiples and prime and composite numbers. Some of the questions are multi-step which adds a challenging element to this resource.
4.OA.4 Find all factor pairs for a whole number in the range 1-100. Recognize that a whole number is a multiple of each of its factors. Determine whether a given whole number in the range 1-100 is a multiple of a given one-digit number. Determine whether a given whole number in the range 1-100 is prime or composite.
1. Distribute all cards in the set.
2. The player that has the, “I have the first card”, who has the first 5 multiples of 7?” starts the game.
3. The student with the correct answer reads his/her card (both parts-I
4. Game continues until all cards have been read.
This resource includes:
• 24 “I Have, Who Has” cards. Print these on cardstock and laminate for durability.
• Answer Key
I hope that you and your students enjoy this resource and find it beneficial. Feedback is appreciated.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions,