I HAVE ..WHO HAS GAME - ADDITION 0 TO 20
1. Distribute the cards to the students. Each student gets one card.
2. The student that has the phrase “I have the first card” will begin the game.
3. The order of events should begin with the student that has the first card reading
their card out loud saying, “I have the first card, who has…?” (here they would ask
for the answer to the respective addition problem listed on the card).
4. Example using the first card: “I have the first card.” “Who has 2+1.”
Now the student that has the number 3 on their card under the “I have the..”
section, would answer “I have 3.” And so forth.
5. The game continues with addition problems all the way to the final sum of 20.
The set comes with 24 toss cards.
This game can be played in a class setting, or individually by letting a student
work their way through them.
Please enjoy this wonderfully designed, fun, and interactive game!
Christian Learning Center
*Follow me on TPT to find out about my latest products, sales and more!
*Don’t forget to provide feedback for your purchase to earn TPT credits!
*Visit my store for more great products: