Also included in
- Love math games? Here's a bundle of I Have Who Has games that are perfect for whole-class engagement. There are 24 game cards in each game. This bundle is perfect for back to school time! Print them all out and use them whenever you're ready. I Have Who Has games make great skills reviews, mastery c$18.00$22.50Save $4.50
- Partners of Ten Posters BUNDLE! With this money-saving bundle, you get all 3 sets of brightly colored posters showing all of the ways to make a ten with great visuals - number lines, ten frames, and base ten blocks! These cute posters all match, making them perfect for displaying together. They're g$8.40$10.50Save $2.10
- This is a small (but potentially growing) bundle of K-1 math bingo games. Students can color, cut, and glue their own bingo squares to make a card that's uniquely theirs. This is such a fun way to review a math skill to show mastery - or to just have fun at the end of the year showing off what they'$6.60$8.25Save $1.65
This I Have Who Has game is perfect for practicing addition and subtraction within 20. Students will enjoy the cute clipart on each card while practicing important listening skills. In this game, students will have a number and an addition or subtraction problem on each card. When they hear a problem that matches their answer read aloud, it is their turn to give the answer and ask the next question (provided on their card). Great for whole-class engagement, I Have Who Have games give students each a chance to read aloud and stay engaged throughout the game.
- 22 game cards - full color version
- 22 game cards - black and white version
If you have fewer than 22 students, some can have 2 cards each.
If you have more than 22 students, some can pair up and share a card.
- extra practice
- substitute activities
- skill mastery check-ins
- end of the year test prep
- identifying students who need extra instruction
I've even used IHWH games in centers. Students just grab more than one card and have to pay really close attention. It works great!
You may also like:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Click it and give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I'd love to know how this product is working for you and your students.
• Follow Almost Friday to be the first to know about my new products, freebies, and sales. Look for the green star next to my store name and click it. Easy, peasy! You will now receive updates about this store. ☺This I Have, Who Has game is perfect for whole-class engagement! This product contains 24 game cards to practice addition and subtraction within 20.