This pdf file is a bundle of I have who has games.
These are English/Literacy games in printer friendly black and white with a school kids theme.
Games are great for grades K-3
They focus on reading (letters, sounds, CVC, CCVC and CVCC words, sight words) and language/grammar concepts (nouns, verbs, adjectives).
These are basic cards requiring the student to simply read their card EG: "I have to, who has all?" They do not have higher order questions such as "I have cat, who has a word that rhymes with pig?" These cards allow the student to practice reading and becoming familiar with language/grammar concepts.
Included in the bundle are:
1. Letter cards (1 game) 7 pages 26 cards
2. CVC words (5 games for short a, o, i, e, u) 25 pages 100 cards
3. CVCC words (2 games) 10 pages 40 cards
4. CCVC words (2 games) 10 pages 40 cards
5. Sight words (2 games) 10 pages 40 cards
6. Sight words (2 games) 12 pages 48 cards
7. Nouns (2 games) 12 pages 48 cards
8. Verbs (2 games regular present and past) 12 pages 48 cards
9. Verbs (2 games irregular present and past) 12 pages 48 cards
10. Adjectives (2 games) 12 pages 48 cards
Print, laminate and cut the cards.
You will need to teach the students how to play the game and have a few practices.
1. Hand out the cards. 1 card per student. Some of the games have 20 cards and some have 24. If you have more students some can share a card OR if you have less students you can give some students more than 1 card or keep a number of cards for yourself and join in with the game. This also models how to play.
Any student can start because all cards will go around each student and back to the start. Ask all students to read their card in their head to get ready.
2. The student who starts reads the card aloud EG; “I have a, who has t?”
3. The student with the next card can raise their hand then read their card.
4. Keep playing until you get back to the start. Once the students know the letters/words you can begin to time them to see how fast they can play and use the cards as a warm up.
Download my preview file to see a sample from each game.
Take a look at my other games and products.
A colourful school turtle version of the I Have Who Has games is also available.
I Have Who Has Games Bundle English Literacy Turtle School Theme
Don't forget to leave feedback to earn TPT credits to spend on your next purchase. 100 credits = $5 to spend.
Thanks for looking at my store.
Teacher Teacher Store