PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
These cards can be cut out and used as an engaging activity to practice identifying fractional parts of a set of pictures or objects. This game can be played as a whole class, in small groups, or independently.
For best results, print these 24 cards onto colored cardstock and laminate for years of use.
I have included TWO versions of the game cards. There is a standard version and a faces version. Print out what you think is best for your students.
1. Hand each student a card until all cards have been passed out. Some students may have to have more than 1 card depending on your class size.
2. Start with the student that has the card that reads "I HAVE THE FIRST CARD." However, if you start with any other card, it will still cycle through the entire deck.
3. As soon as a card is read and answered, the students flip over their used cards in front of them.
4. The game end when all cards have been answered and used.
5. You can then shuffle up the deck and play again, or play a round for time!
1. Divide up the deck of cards until all cards have been dealt to players as equally as possible.
2. Begin with the first card or any card to get the game started.
3. As questions are read and cards are answers, students flip over the used cards in front of them.
4. Play continues until all cards have been used.
Enjoy! Let me know of some suggested skills you would like to see posted in the future.