I Have, Who Has Game - Multiplication Facts Bundle - Multiplying by 1 - 12
I Have, Who Has Game is a popular game that is used to reinforce important concepts taught in class. It is a fun game to play to use: during transition times, as a math warm up or to play at the end of the day. This bundle pack includes 7 products for: multiplying by 1, 2 & 5, 3 & 4, 6 & 7, 8 & 9, 10 and 11 & 12. By purchasing this bundle pack you will save 50% off!
Click on the links below to see product details and preview.
I Have, Who Has Game - Multiplying by 1
I Have, Who Has Game - Multiplying by 2 & 5
I Have, Who Has Game - Multiplying by 3 & 4
I Have, Who Has Game - Multiplying by 6 & 7
I Have, Who Has Game - Multiplying by 8 & 9
I Have, Who Has Game - Multiplying by 10
I Have, Who Has Game - Multiplying by 11 & 12
How to Play
See number of players in each product description.
1. Each student receives a card. All cards must be in play.
2. Students turn their cards face up and read what their card says.
3.The student with the first card stands up and says, I have ……who has ………?
4. Then the first student sits back down and flips their card over to signal that their turn is over.
5. Then the next student stands up and reads their card.
6. The game continues until the last person says, “I have ...., the last card.” The class then celebrates by cheering.
If there are extra cards then either the teacher can play using those cards or some students can have additional cards.
Simply print off and laminate onto hard card stock paper and you are ready to play the game. Students will have a fun time learning their multiplication facts!
I Have, Who Has Game - Number Sense - Numbers to 24
I Have, Who Has Game - 2D and 3D Shapes
I Have, Who Has Game - O'Clock and Half Past
I Have, Who Has Game - Dolch Pre-Primer, Primer & 1st Grade Sight Words
I Have, Who Has Game - Dolch 2nd Grade Sight Words
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches. Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.