Sometimes called a looping activity, I Have... Who Has? is a fun and engaging activity that provides students with both content area and listening skill practice.
Students are given a card on which is written an answer followed by a question. They must listen for the question that matches their answer, then read the question on their card for another student to answer. Play continues around the room until all the cards have been read.
Currently in this Growing Bundle are SIX I Have, Who Has activities for six of Lauren Tarshis's popular books in the I SURVIVED series. Click on the link for each individual item to read more about it.
1. I Survived the Sinking of the Titanic 1912
2. I Survived the Shark Attacks 1916
3. I Survived the Bombing of Pearl Harbor 1941
4. I Survived the San Francisco Earthquake 1906
5. I Survived the Nazi Invasion 1944
6. I Survived the Chicago Fire 1871
Additional sets will be added as I complete them and the price of the bundle will increase with each addition. By purchasing this bundle now you will save money and lock in the current price.... you will receive all future sets at no additional cost!