This game is a great way to practice instrument identification in a whole class setting. My students love when we use this as a tool for learning and reviewing instrument names!
As always, this activity has been tested in my own K-5 music classroom. Students think they're just having fun. Music teachers know they're sneaking in an assessment opportunity!
Use this set for:
• learning and reviewing instrument names
• developing listening skills
• full class instruction
• small group practice and assessment
• music classroom centers and stations
I printed the sets on a color printer on cardstock and laminated them for maximum durability.
• Set title card
• bass clarinet
• French horn
• snare drum
• bass drum
This product comes in PDF of SIX complete sets. Enjoy! Version includes:
1) 2 cards per page, landscape layout, full color set
2) 2 cards per page, landscape layout, black & white set
3) 4 cards per page, portrait layout, full color set
4) 4 cards per page, portrait layout, black & white set
5) 8 cards per page, landscape layout, full color set
6) 8 cards per page, landscape layout, black & white set