You will love how easy it is to prepare these task cards for your centers, small group work, scoot, read the room, homework, seat work, the possibilities are endless. Your students will enjoy the freedom of task cards while learning and reviewing important skills at the same time! Perfect for review. Students can answer in your classroom journals or the recording sheet. Perfect for an assessment grade for the week. Your center time will run smoothly and with very little prep from you!
This I Have Who Has Long Vowel Cards Bundle Includes:
5 Teacher Direction Sheet
5 Teacher Answer Keys (10 pages)
148 Cards with Colorful Characters
Terrific for an Emergency Substitute Tub, Folder or Binder!
This Bundle Includes:
1. I Have, Who Has? Resource - Long A Words Cards!
2. I Have, Who Has? Resource - Long E Words Cards!
3. I Have, Who Has? Resource - Long I Words Cards!
4. I Have, Who Has? Resource - Long O Words Cards!
5. I Have, Who Has? Resource - Long U Words Cards!
© 2017, Fern Smith's Classroom Idea
Keywords: I Have Who Has, I Have Who Has Game, I Have Who Has Long Vowel Words, Long Vowel Words I Have Who Has Game, Long A, Long E, Long I, Long O, Long U, Long Vowels.