Students love working cooperatively to beat their quickest time. It's great for practicing reading and representing numbers and place value in a fun, different, and cooperative way.
This product has 21 cards. It has all numbers between 1 and 20 represented with Base 10 blocks.
Feedback on this freebie is greatly-appreciated! Remember to leave feedback on paid items to earn TPT points (which can be used toward future purchases)!
Check out my other Primary Math resources:
* Primary Open Math Problems
* Representing Numbers with Base 10 Booklet
* 3D Geometry Interactive Booklet
* Canadian Coins Booklet
* Adding two 2-digit numbers
* Place Value Monster Math: representing 1-, 2-, 3-, and 4-digit #s
* Numerals and Number Words - Word Wall
* Canadian Coins - Word Wall (with pictures)
* I Have, Who has? - Base 10 - #s 1-50