Students love working cooperatively to beat their quickest time. This resource covers numbers to 50, which correlates with the Ontario Grade 1 Number Sense and Numeration curriculum.
This product has 24 cards - and alternative-ending cards to be played with 22 or 23 players as well. There are 4 cards per page.
Remember to leave feedback to earn TPT points (which can be used toward future purchases)!
Check out my other Primary Math resources:
* Primary Open Math Problems
* Representing Numbers with Base 10 Booklet
* 3D Geometry Interactive Booklet
* Canadian Coins Booklet
* Adding two 2-digit numbers
* Place Value Monster Math: representing 1-, 2-, 3-, and 4-digit #s
* Numerals and Number Words - Word Wall
* Canadian Coins - Word Wall (with pictures)