This is FUN! This is CUTE! This is ENGAGING! This is VERSATILE!
THIS IS GREAT! #dollardazeofsummer
Ok, what's so great about it? I know that Kids LOVE playing games!
I know that kids like things that are bright, colorful and cute! AND... I know that this WILL grab their attention for sure!
I also know that when you play learning games with kids, they learn so much better because they like to have fun.
I made these cards with you, the TEACHER and the STUDENT in mind.
Maybe you don't like to play I HAVE, WHO HAS? in your classroom because your students don't seem to listen... I get it! But, what if you printed the cards smaller and you put them in your math stations. They don't actually have to play the way it was intended They could just line the cards up one after the other.. in that way, it becomes self checking. :) Complete printing directions are included to make the mini set of cards. Saves ink and card stock.
I tried to make these cards so stinkin' cute that kids couldn't refuse!
I also thought about the how the whole group I Have, Who Has? is played and made sure that you could see the number on the card from across the room. So if the student isn't paying attention or doesn't know the answer...you could see their card and help them out.. or another student could.
Here is a list of the skills in this product.. EASIEST to HARDEST:
• 1 MORE (students will give a number 1 MORE than the number called)
• 1 LESS (students will give a number 1 LESS than the number called)
• 2 MORE (students will give a number 2 MORE than the number called)
• 2 LESS (students will give a number 2 LESS than the number called)
• 10 MORE (students will give a number 10 MORE than the number called)
• 10 LESS (students will give a number 10 LESS than the number called)
EACH SET OF CARDS IS LABELED WITH ITS CATEGORY.
These skills will enhance your students' ability to do addition and subtraction as well as Place Value.
A BONUS 50 Chart has been added for students working in a station.