I Have, Who Has...? Game for up to 30 players.
1. Distribute cards randomly to players.
2. Students may get only one card or multiple cards depending on the number of players.
3. Select a student to begin by reading their card aloud (i.e. I have "shoes", who has the plural of "desk"?
4. The student who has the card with the correct answer reads their card aloud.
5. Students must listen carefully.
6. When the chain circles back around to the first student the game is over.
Want more plural nouns activities? Check out my Plural Nouns Activity Pack here: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Plural-Nouns-Activity-Pack-2462217