- This HUGE "I Have, Who Has?" BUNDLE will make reviewing musical concepts a breeze! Review music symbols, instruments, rhythms, key signatures, and more in a fun and hands-on way, increase your students’ retention of musical symbol and instrument names and rhythm reading, and have fun at the same tim$31.00$22.00Save $9.00
Engage your students in the classroom or group lesson with this rhythm version of the popular “I Have…Who Has?” game. Review rhythms in a fun and hands-on way, increase your students’ listening skills, and have fun at the same time!
- 32 rhythm cards (quarter notes, quarter rests, half notes, dotted half notes, and whole notes)
- In both vibrant color and ink-saving black and white
- 2 pages of that you can use to suit your class's needs, for example, to end the game early if you are short on time or have a small group of students, or to add a rhythm that isn't included in this set
Perfect for group lessons, classes, early finishers, camps, centers, and more!
⭐️ View the PREVIEW for a peek at some of the cards that are included.
- If you need help or have questions, please contact me by leaving a comment in the product Q&A section at https://melodypayne.com/contact/
- Purchasing this item grants you a SINGLE USER LICENSE for use by a single teacher. Purchase multiple licenses for multiple users at checkout. Not for commercial use. Copyright © 2013 Melody Payne. All rights reserved.
- Leaving thoughtful feedback helps you earn TpT credits to spend! I'd love to hear how much you and your students are enjoying these items, and other buyers benefit from reading your feedback, so please leave a few kind words and a super rating below. Thank you!
- Having trouble with a file? Leave a question on the Q&A tab or submit a support ticket before leaving feedback.
Visit my blog at MelodyPayne.com
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook
Join me on Pinterest
Sign up for FREEBIES!