I HAVE, WHO HAS?
This activity is a fun and quick oral activity to play as a whole class. It is great to review vocabulary, encourage students to participate fairly and is always good
when you have that last 5 minutes to spare before the bell rings!
1. Print the document and cut out each card (best laminated on cardstock)
2. Distribute cards randomly to students (minimum1 card per student).
* Often the teacher is the one who starts with the card that says “I have the first card, who has _____?” *
3. Continue with the cards that follow. Students must be listening carefully and be
prepared to present their card when it is his/her turn.
* Once your students get the hang of it, it’s fun to make it into a race against themselves and time them (i.e. try to complete the cycle under 2 minutes). *
4. Re-distribute cards so students have a new card and play all over again!
*Great to put into a center after played as a whole class*