Two versions of the game included - each with 36 game cards. First set of cards is finding equivalent fractions. Second set of cards is matching a visual to a numerical representation for a fraction. VERY LITTLE PREP!! Simply copy, cut and laminate!
1. Mixed up and hand out the cards to students (either whole class or to a small group)
2. Be sure to hand out all the cards!
3. Start with any student, have them read his/her card aloud.
4. The student who has the answer to their problem goes next, for example, if the first
student said, "I have 3/36, who has 4/15" the next student would read the card, "I
have 14/30, who has 1/5"
5. Play continues until it makes it around to the first person again.