FOUR versions of the game included - each with 36 game cards. First set of cards is multiplying fractions by whole numbers. Second set of cards is multiplying fractions by fractions. Third set of cards is finding equivalent fractions. Fourth set of cards is matching a visual to a numerical representation for a fraction. VERY LITTLE PREP!! Simply copy, cut and laminate!
1. Mixed up and hand out the cards to students (either whole class or to a small group)
2. Be sure to hand out all the cards!
3. Start with any student, have them read his/her card aloud.
4. The student who has the answer to their problem goes next, for example, if the first
student said, "I have 24, who has 3/8 x 64" the next student would read the card, "I have 24, who has 2/5 x 45"
5. Play continues until it makes it around to the first person again.