I Have --- Who Has? (directions)
1. All cards in the deck are distributed with each student getting at least one card.
2. Decide on a method for selecting a START student. The START student reads aloud both the I Have and the Who Has? part of their card.
3. All students must study their card(s) to decide whether to respond.
4. The student having the correct response says aloud I Have --- , pause for everyone to understand what has been said, then read aloud the Who Has? part of their card.
5. After (maybe the next day) students have done the whole class activity, distribute the student response sheet (if available). The first two cards in a sequence have been identified. Students are to decide on the next card in the sequence and number it accordingly. (Like playing by yourself.)
Be sure to also take a look at Picture Fractions #2!
I Have Who Has picture fractions is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License