Upon completion of a unit of instruction on topic of Texas and the War with Mexico have students complete this activity as a review.
1. Print game pieces out on card stock for durability.
2. Cut out each box.
3. Give each student a card.
4. Begin with the starting card by having the student read the question.
5. Student with the matching card announces that they have the answer and then question on the card is asked.
6. The goal is to get around the classroom with correct answers.
This activity could also be used as a station activity in which students divide deck as playing cards and ask each other the questions as stated in the directions above.