Following the Virginia Standards of Learning, I created this I Have...Who Has review game for my World History I students.
1. On one side of a note card write "Welcome to I Have, Who Has..."
2. On the other side, write the first question, listed on the document.
3. On another note card, write the answer listed under #2 on the document. On the other side, write the next question, which is also listed under #2 on the document.
4. This continues until the final notecard.
5. Each student receives one notecard.
Each student will receive a notecard that includes an “I Have…” on one side and a “Who Has…” on the other side.
The student with the card labeled “Welcome to I Have, Who Has…” will begin.
This student will stand up and read out their “Who Has…” side.
Each student then looks at their card on the “I Have…” side. If their card matches the question being asked, they will then stand and read that side of their card. They will then turn over their card and read out their “Who Has…” side.
This will continue until the final card, labeled on the “Who Has…” side with “Thanks for playing!”, is read out.
Example of beginning of game:
Student 1: Who has…the name of the emperor that moved the capital of the Roman Empire.
Student 2: I have…Constantine…Who has…the water source on which Constantinople was located…
Student 3: I have...the Aegean Sea...Who Has... etc.