This activity set is designed to provide practice with discriminating between /b/ and /d/ as initial sounds in words. A matching/sorting activity is included that is appropriate for centers, independent work, small group work, intervention/extension work, and take-home work.
*Students sort picture cards by initial sound of /b/ or /d/ by placing on the correct mat.
*Students complete a worksheet by circling the letter (b or d) that represents the beginning letter sound of the item pictured.
- Print the pages that you will use. (Cardstock holds up well.)
- Laminate the pages/pieces that students will be handling.
- Store the pieces in a resealable bag.
- Use a pocket folder or manila envelope for game storage.
- Use the title page for the front cover.
- Print recording sheets as needed.
DigiScrapDelights and DJ Inkers (license # 0313182445)
I Hear B or D
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License