The identification of colors is a very important early learning math readiness skill. This resource addresses the following concepts:
* Matching Colors
* Matching Color Words to Colors
* Matching Color Words
* Identification of Colors and Color Words
The following engaging activities are included:
* flash cards with different colored “scribbles” (red, yellow, blue, green, orange, black, white, pink, brown and gray).
* vocabulary word cards with “scribble” graphics and color words that will fit in your pocket chart
* colored crayon clip art with and without color words
* black and white clip art crayons with color words
* several activities are provided to use these cards
* large black and white clip art crayon is included if you want to copy on to the 11 colors of construction paper creating larger flash cards
Thank you for looking at our product. We have also created an assessment and a rubric that coordinate with this activity that you can view at the following link:
I Know My Colors Assessment
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notifications when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases. If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!