This product reinforces the following concepts for special titles. It is appropriate for first grade.
* The title is written in front of the person's name.
* It begins with a capital letter. Some end with a period.
* Your students will become familiar with several of the most commonly used titles.
Within this resource, you'll find:
* a 4 page booklet for your students to practice writing a special title and name. They'll also select one example of three that's written correctly.
* a whole group interactive activity during which your kids will decide if a special title has been written correctly. Your students will designate their answer with a yes/no card.
* 3 printables (useful for whole group practice, independent work, or as a quick exit-ticket)
* 2 card games that require your kids to walk around the room to locate their partner(s).