I Know a Shy Fellow who Swallowed a Cello DIGITAL | Instrument Families Lesson
- Google Slides™
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Also included in
- I love using books in my classroom-- and this year, I am buckling down and trying to get really intentional with using books in a musical ways.This bundle has book based lessons for the elementary music classroom. Each one focuses on something specific-- rhythm, melody, instruments of the orchestra,Price $35.00Original Price $50.00Save $15.00
Do you want to know what my absolute favorite book in the elementary music room is? I Know a Shy Fellow who Swallowed a Cello. It is so silly but so good. I love it. My kids love it.
Because I love it so much, I wanted to make sure we can still use it even during distance learning! Because of this, I made a Google Slides version of the original activity. This activity can be done in the classroom or during remote learning.
It includes one Goggle Slides presentation. It has slides to talk about each of the four instrument families, a slide talking about each of the instruments in the book (+ links to Youtube videos so that you students can hear them!), and a few slides at the end for students to show their knowledge through a drag and drop activity (dragging the instruments to the the families), and prompts for students to respond to.
You can get the (original) printable activity here.
- 5 slides talking about instrument families
- Slides for each of the different instruments in the book
- 1 drag and drop activity for students to show their knowledge about instruments of the orchstra
- 2 slides with prompts for students to type their answers to
You may also like:
Treble Clef Puzzle Pieces Matching Game
Join my free resource library to get exclusive FREE content!
Let's be friends!
Blog: Becca's Music Room