Also included in
- I love using books in my classroom-- and this year, I am buckling down and trying to get really intentional with using books in a musical ways.This bundle has book based lessons for the elementary music classroom. Each one focuses on something specific-- rhythm, melody, instruments of the orchestra,$35.00$50.00Save $15.00
- Instruments of the Orchestra can be a boring thing to teach... but it doesn't have to be! This bundle makes teaching instruments of the orchestra to your elementary music class (or band, orchestra, or choir) fun and EASY.And it includes print and go sub plans!This is a growing bundle. That means tha$35.00$47.00Save $12.00
Do you want to know what my absolute favorite book in the elementary music room is? I Know a Shy Fellow who Swallowed a Cello. It is so silly but so good. I love it. My kids love it.
This year, I wanted to use it in a more meaningful way, so I used it to help my students learn about the instrument families. This lesson includes posters of each instrument, instrument cards for sorting, and four worksheets.
This lesson was not created to be a sub plan, HOWEVER, I left it for my substitute the other day, and it went over really really well. So it could pull double duty for you!
- 2 instrument sort worksheets
- "Draw your favorite instrument" worksheet
- "Draw your favorite part of the book" worksheet
- 8 instrument posters in color
- 8 instrument posters in color with instrument names
- 8 instrument posters in black and white
- 8 instrument posters in black and white with instrument names
- 8 instrument cards in color
- 8 instrument cards in color with instrument names
- 8 instrument cards in black and white
- 8 instrument cards in black and white with instrument names
- 4 posters with the names of the instrument families
You may also like:
Join my free resource library to get exclusive FREE content!
Let's be friends!
Blog: Becca's Music Room