Get your students excited about reading with these differentiated emergent readers about shapes! We have created two versions of this book - one with tracking dots and one without tracking dots so that you can support your new readers at their appropriate levels. The shapes included are: circle, square, triangle, rectangle, oval, and rhombus.
This book features:
* Tracking dots to teach 1:1 correspondence while reading
* Pictures that support the text
* High frequency words: I, like, the
* A different color word per page to develop reading comprehension
* 7 pages of text, interactive illustrations, and a parent signature page
* Easy to xerox format - just have the copy machine collate and staple. All you have to do is cut it in half!
This book is aligned with Math and English Language Arts Common Core State Standards and can be used during whole class lessons, guided reading groups, guided math groups, or in stations.
Thank you for buying our product! Please leave feedback to help us improve our readers and help you earn TpT points for future products. To learn more about TpT points, click here
For other emergent readers, please visit our store Kindergarten Principles