Everything you need for "I Like Where I Am" through Pearson Reading Street!
Charts, Webs, Concept talks, Sentence Frames, Text-Based Questions, Games, Literacy Centers, Supplementary Activities, Vocabulary Cards, Practice Stations, and MUCH MORE!
This Common Core Standards Aligned Activity Packet correlates with the Scott Foreman Reading Street Series for 2nd grade. I Like Where I Am is Unit 4, Week 5, but can be used as a book study as well! This packet includes everything for teachers to make Pearson as teacher friendly as possible! There are various activity/student centers for all the content covered throughout this week, including many things we find lacking as a teacher: definitions for spelling words, common core-aligned reading and writing activities such as text-based/evidence-based comprehension questions, Day 1-5 concept talks with sentence frames, literature stations, etc. Student friendly directions, and every chart, table, and graphic organizer at your fingertips for the week (blank AND filled in) and MORE! THIS IS THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE (and teacher friendly!) WEEKLY PEARSON PACKET!
• Refrigerator Page for Parents/Student Reference
• Daily Concept talks with Sentence Frames
• ABC order spelling word activity
• Concept Webs
• Daily Writing Day 1-5
• Matching Word Cards for:
(Student Answer Keys included for all words to
promote universal access/independent practice/small group
• Student Daily Writing Journals with prompts
• Text-Based Comprehension Questions (with/without page
numbers with Answer Key)
• Amazing Words sentence frames and definitions
• Daily Conventions (Adverbs: when and where)
• Fluent Sentence Reading
• ‘I Am’ Poem Unit *sold separately in our store! (Includes 10
examples and student templates)
• Adjective or Adverb? Student Practice
• Retelling Card Station/Activity
• Adverbs: When and Where Word Sort (2 options)/Student
Practice Sheet (Answer keys for all included)
• Daily Fix-it Sentences (with Answer Key)
• Story Sequence Activities (with multiple directions/ answer key)
• Oi/Oy Sound Word Sort and Answer Key
• *Reader’s Theater Script for ‘I Like Where I Am’
• “Sentences Using None” Activity
• Poetry Writing Draft
• Selection Vocabulary Sentence Fill In Activity and Answer Key
• Alternative Ending/How it Affects Characters Chart (2 options)
• Multiple Meaning Word Chart Activities (5 options)
Thank you for checking out our store! We have lots of other second grade weekly units! Check them out!
Earn your TpT point by leaving us feedback!