I like the flowers, I like the daffodils
I like the mountains, I like the rolling hills...
This catchy song is fun to sing in a round and is helpful in teaching children to sing in harmony. Younger children enjoy singing it with the hand actions or dance movements. The song is also known as I Love the Mountains and resources are included to use with the alternative lyrics. (MP3 file is only available as I Like the Flowers.)
Your children might like to watch our YouTube video of this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6PKcnTGVX4
Contents of package:
- reproducible sheet music (melody and lyrics)
- picture flashcards with lyrics
- activity ideas and teaching outlines
- hand actions and dance movements
- MP3 recording of I Like the Flowers
- add-on pack with resources for I Love the Mountains
Tags: Children's songs, rounds, canons, teaching harmony, songs with ostinatos, ostinato patterns, Orff.